Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Stuck in Pekan Fest 2007

Last week i was away for 7 days at Pekan, Kuantan for an exhibition. What a boring 7 days besides the casual ponteng to watch drift moments. Pekan Fest was actually a mix of trade show, concerts, drift competition and power boat race.

I had to take care of the Proton booth in the exhibition. One of the 'highlights' for me was the ATM (Angkatan Tentera Malaysia) display, where i had to phsyically play with GUNS!

Say hello to my little friend!

Guns I like


Persatuan Tembak Gagak Kelana Jaya

1 comment:

michelleho said...

One of the 'highlights' for me was the ATM (Angkatan Tentera Malaysia) display, where i had to phsyically play with GUNS!

Erm - you 'had' to? More like you 'want' to... hehehe...

Psst - to publicly proclaim that you 'ponteng' on the job - that was brave - hahaha